It’s a national and local statistic that over 92% of real estate consumers go to the Internet first when searching for anything regarding local real estate. With this being said, we market all over the Internet and here are a few of the following sources and methods:
- Google (SEO AND SEM Marketing)
- Active Rain
This website generates several thousand unique visitors monthly (these are brand new visitors that have never been on this site). Also along with this we will hold open houses, broker open houses, market to over 250 agents in our office alone, market to the top agents in Orange County (who we are doing business with daily), and much more.
We have the systems and support in place to handle this kind of volume. For example on my team there are 2 buyers agents that specialize in listings, a transaction coordinator that handles all documentation and administration, a Marketing guru dedicated to getting your home the maximum exposure, a full time escrow officer, and not to mention me who is the leader of this group.
From start to finish here is a brief synopsis of what will occur:
- Set up time for my professional to come to the property and take detailed pictures of everything.
- Create a custom color flyer for prospective buyers that will be left at the property.
- Sign & lock box will be place at the property
- Place it in the MLS as a sale listing where over 10,000 Realtors will be able to see it.
- Create numerous online flyers that will be marketed all over the Internet using my various resources
- Shoot a video of the property inside and out for my youtube channel.
- Market to 250 agents in my office in person, via the phone & email, and at my weekly office meetings
- Show the property either myself or through my buyers agents to the online leads or sign calls
- Review offers and advise you on our best negotiation tactic
- Cross qualify any other agents buyers that we consider with my lender (in this crazy mortgage market I have to make absolute sure they are qualified)
- Open escrow & title with accepted offer
- Prepare all disclosures and documentation that will be needed during this transaction.
- With the support of my team, make sure that the transaction is moving smoothly and that our time line and due dates are met.
- Successfully close the transaction and transfer possession to the new buyer.
- And finally hand you over a check