One of the latest communities which has created a lot of “buzz” around Irvine is the master planned community of Stonegate.
Built by Irvine Pacific Homes this neighborhood consists of seven tracts and a mixture of homes including single family, detached homes and town homes.
Get To Know Stonegate Village
At Stonegate Village there are many different home styles to choose from including:
- Cambria Residences – Prices range from $600,000 to $700,000
- Santa Maria Residences – $500,000’s to $700,000’s
- San Mateo Residences – $600,000’s to $800,000’s
- Saratoga Residences – $800,000 to $900,000
- Mendocino Residences – $800,000 to lo $1,000,000’s
- Arcadia Residences – Low $1,000,000’s to mid $1,000,000’s
- Sausalito Residences – $1,300,000 to $1,600,000
Another benefit of living at Stonegate is that this village offers some great amenities including tennis courts, swimming pools, spa, basketball courts and plenty of other options for the active family.
Within driving distance of Stonegate you will find plenty of great shops including the Woodbury Town Center and lots of excellent restaurants.
Besides being close to everything Stonegate is also part of the excellent Irvine Unified School District and has several great schools nearby including Sierra Vista Elementary and Northwood High School.